Thursday, December 28, 2017

The Power Golf Fitness System-Discover The Fitness Secrets Of The Tour P...



Here’s what’s included in The Power Golf Fitness System:
Step-by-Step Videos! Watch me perform each of The Power Golf Fitness System stretches, mobility drills and exercises. You won’t have to guess by just looking at photos and reading descriptions. Just watch and match my movements. Super easy.
Over 100+ pages packed with golf-specific exercises and tools. There’s absolutely zero fluff, filler, or theoretical nonsense in the system. You’ll be able to start transforming your golf fitness level immediately.
Complete set and repetition tables for easy reference during your workout. This is foolproof. Everything you need to safely perform the exercises is included for easy reference.
Clear photographs illustrate how to perform each exercise: The Manual is filled with photos of “yours truly” performing each stretch and exercise. I’ll show you how to get maximum benefit from each exercise – while staying safe!
Easy-to-follow weekly schedules customized for busy golfers. I know that you aren’t a full-time professional golfer. That’s why I created schedules that make it easy to fit your fitness program into your hectic day.
How to equip your home gym. I’ll show you how to spend less than $100 equipping your home gym for The Power Golf Fitness System. All of the exercises rely on your own body weight or a resistance band to achieve maximum benefits.
Stretches you should NEVER perform before your golf round! Surprisingly, certain stretches can hurt your performance. I’ll show you what to avoid, along with alternatives that you can use before and during your round.
Immediate access to me for questions and advice. I’ve included my personal email address throughout the training manual. Go ahead and drop me a note if you have any questions. I’m here to assist you in any way possible and am committed to your success!
BONUS! Power Golf Cardio:
Kiss the back-nine fatigue goodbye. With Power Golf Cardio you’ll create reserves of energy that will fuel steady performance through 18, or even 36 holes. I’ll show you how to super-charge your cardio training with intervals to get the benefits of intensity and speed. And it only takes 6-8 minutes!

Get Started with The Power Golf Fitness System at a Special Introductory Price
Right now, you could attend my one day golf fitness seminar for $300. In that seminar I present an overview of this training system and provide sample workouts. But I don’t include any videos or as much detailed instruction as I have in The Power Golf Fitness System.

Here’s the good news.

You won’t have to pay $300 – not even close. And you’ll get more value for your modest investment.

Here’s what I’m willing to do for you:

I’ve been able to save a considerable amount of money converting this course into a down-loadable format, including the E-Manual and the Videos. This means that you’ll get immediate access to the system without needing to wait for shipment. I also save money by not having to print the materials. I’m going to pass those savings onto you.

Today, you’ll be able to get the entire Power Golf Fitness System for just…golf,golfing,golf fitness,golf workouts,golf fitness system,power golf workouts,stephen ladd



Discover The Fitness Secrets Of The Tour Pros For Power And Consistency, And Slash Your Handicap... Guaranteed - Power Golf Workouts


golf,golfing,golf fitness,golf workouts,golf fitness system,power golf workouts,stephen ladd
http://bit.ly/power-golf-fitness-system8 ◄◄◄ CLICK THE DISCOUNT LINK TO visit The Power Golf Fitness System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08wif7UUVCo&feature=youtu.be

https://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comments/7mljvj/the_power_golf_fitness_systemdiscover_the_fitness/
https://honest-informative-reviews-me.tumblr.com/post/169030737922/the-power-golf-fitness-system-discover-the-fitness
https://twitter.com/easydietplans8/status/946305785050554368
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/655273814505598526
https://www.reddit.com/user/Superrealreviews
https://vk.com/wall428929998_641
$57 US

No comments:

Post a Comment