Sunday, October 29, 2017

Body Groove Pdf- Does Body Groove Really Work ?



Your BODY GROOVE DELICIOUS DANCE collection includes...

3 COMPLETE BODY GROOVE WORKOUTS

$60 TOTAL VALUE


Each Body Groove workout series consists of six to seven, 4-5 minute dance routines and each is workout is about 30 mins long.

Workout Series #1 – $20 Value

(7 routines – 39 minutes)

Workout Series #2 – $20 Value

(6 routines – 28 minutes)

Workout Series #3 – $20 Value

(6 routines – 27 minutes)


Suzanne W Veal reviewed Body Groove — 5
June 29 •
The best home exercise video set I have ever seen. The online application is excellent as well. The customer service is great, anytime I have had a question they were quick to respond. I love dancing to these video, it is the only time I don't have to worry if I am doing it right or not.
PLUS

2 FREE BONUS GROOVE WORKOUTS

$40 TOTAL VALUE


Your 2 FREE bonus Body Groove Routines includes, “Stretch & Flex” and “Mind & Body”. Designed to free your mind and relax your body, you’ll love these Bonus Workouts…

Free Bonus Workout #1 – $20 Value

"Stretch & Flex"

(7 routines – 33 minutes)

Free Bonus Workout #2 – $20 Value

"Mind & Body"

(6 routines – 24 minutes)


Patrice Zinck reviewed Body Groove — 5
June 17 •
I saw this on FB watched the videos and decided to order the video. OGM I love this workout! Simple moves but so effective! I was completely drenched by the end of one series! And I work out every day before this, just wanted something new. I moved every part of my body and it was also so much fun! I look forward to doing this workout every day! Who knew I could be a Groover! The work out is so freeing, I just let go! Thank you Misty for putting this together and offering it at a reasonable price. Misty is also very encouraging to just be yourself!
Check out "Girl Crazy"

(Featured in this collection)


Check out "My Autumn Leaves"

(Featured in this collection)


Why I needed to create BODY GROOVE...

Even though I now travel the world teaching my revolutionary health and workout secrets, I wasn’t always so fit and healthy…

In fact, for years I was always tired and frequently overweight… (Which is really ironic because at the time I was an elite fitness instructor at one of L.A.’s top gyms, teaching dozens of aerobic classes every week…)

I was so desperate to look a certain way that I actually was forcing myself to vomit after I ate…

It was a terrible thing to do to my body, but I felt so much pressure to be thin, and none of my regular exercise routines were helping…
body groove review
But then one day it all changed…

No comments:

Post a Comment